Targus CTM300 Trademark Standard Computer Case (Black)

Targus CTM300 Trademark Standard Computer Case (Black) Reviews



More Picture


Even though I misjudged the size of my laptop and the normal place where the laptop would normally go, by about 1 inch; it is the best laptop roller for my purpose. I was looking for rollers at a significant low price. The price alone of the Targus TM2700 16 Vertical RollerTargus TM2700 16 Vertical Roller made it worth the effort to go to Amazon.com and purchase it. Some that I looked at in stores were high priced. At least out of my price range to afford. br /br /These are the features that work for me:br /br / 1. Gives me space to carry my new laptop cooler pad.br / 2. Paper work for school.br / 3. Space to carry my recharging cord.br / 4. The rollers - The best part for me.br / 5. Plenty of room for all your needs like pencils, pens, cell phone or business cards.br / 6. I also carry my laptop cooler as well in my roller case. Note: Nothing is more important in owning a laptop than to keep it cool.br /br /I have a 16" laptop and other things that I would need to carry by hand, except this model allows me to easily transport from one place to another. Even the carrying handle makes it easy to get it into my van.br /br /I have a desk top, added a wireless router which helps me on those times when I don't feel up to going to my desktop. This area was having scorching heat up into 3 digits (very rare), and my window A/C died, I was able to go out for dinner at Sharis and use their wifi and keep cool for several hours while I did homework and ate dinner.br /br /I would recommend this laptop roller case to anyone requiring moving back and forth with a laptop and other office or school papers.br /

Targus CTM300 Trademark Standard Computer Case (Black) Feature

  • Device Type - Computer Case
  • Device Compatibility - 14.5 x 2 x 11.75 inch
  • Exterior Dimensions - 16 x 3.75 x 13.75 inch
  • Comfortable and adjustable padded shoulder strap for easy carrying
  • Material - Nylon and Koskin
The Trademark Computer Storage Solution represents the most affordable full-featured notebook case available today. A stylish combination of durable nylon and luxurious Koskin, this Computer Storage Solution features an adjustable, protective notebook section, a rear pocket for files or magazines and a front file section with pockets for CDs., pens, a mobile phone, PDA, and more Other features include an adjustable padded shoulder strap, heavy-duty nickel fittings, shock absorbing rubber feet and self-correcting nylon zippers.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

Vertical laptop roller bag - M. Connor - Richmond, VA
There's nothing "wrong" with this product, but I don't like it. I bought it because it stated it is narrow enough to use on planes or buses. The truth is, it's not. It's also pretty heavy and I had bought it because I have a bad neck and need something I can roll behind me instead of carrying it. I've gone back to a carrying bag rather than use this one.



Nov 07, 2010 10:06:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment