Allsop Metal Art CPU Caddy (27761)

Allsop Metal Art CPU Caddy (27761) Reviews



More Picture


After years of putting off purchasing a caddy I finally spent a few hours searching. I spent some time reading the reviews here on Amazon and decided on the Allsop. I like the design and it look sturdy and easy to use.br /br /It was simple to put together, it very well made and once the CPU it on it and rolled under the desk you can't even see it. It is now so much easier to roll it in and out for cleaning or if a cord needs to be moved.br /br /Should have done this years ago. br /br /I will recommend this product to family and friends. Glad I purchased this.

Allsop Metal Art CPU Caddy (27761) Feature

  • Sturdy support for your computer with contrasting pewter-finish
  • Better looking office furniture for your home office
  • Rolls for easy access, includes two locking 1-inch caster wheels
  • Adjustable design fits any size CPU from 5 to 9.5 inches
  • Brings a clean and modern look to any desktop
The Metal Art CPU Caddy uses modern design and innovation to help your computer fit into your life. Both in function and in form. Forged from steel, it puts your CPU up on wheels so you can roll it around a little without any lifting. The more digital our lifestyle gets, the more we need to plug and unplug things from the computer. The CPU Caddy makes interaction between your computer, digital camera, MP3 player, joystick, PDA and printer a little easier. Pewter powder-coated finish is not meant to match your computer. They help create a balance between the comfortable feel of your home or office and the technical convenience of your computer.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews


This is a piece of garbage Don't buy - Ron Tough -
The morons who designed this product decided to paint over the threads on the bolts that hold the assembly together. This makes screwing on the wingnuts by hand impossible. So I had to use a monkey wrench. And since the bolts were held loosely into place by the very same paint....the force from twisting on the wingnuts caused the bolts to freak free from the assembly. So now I have the assembly put together but I cannot tighten it to encase the computer. My hands hurt from squeezing the wrench so hard to put on the wingnuts.br /br /I think I got a returned product myself because I noticed that someone else used a wrench on my wingnuts - they were all dinged up.br /br /DO NOT BUY. THIS IS A TERRIBLE PRODUCT. I FEEL CHEATED. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. AND THE 20 MINUTES OF MY LIFE I SPENT TRYING TO ASSEMBLE THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE. IT BELONGS IN A LANDFILL. I HATE IT THAT MUCH.


Oct 29, 2010 00:49:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment